Providing Services from Individual to Family
Here at Pinnacle Health Care our qualified and experienced providers offer comprehensive primary, preventative and acute care for you and your entire family.
Pediatric providers offer experience caring for the physical, mental and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Our pediatric providers can diagnose and treat a range of childhood and developmental conditions as well as perform a variety of routine exams and care. We work together with you and your child to monitor and establish healthy habits early on in order for them to live their best lives.
Family Medicine providers offer continuation of care for patients of all ages from birth to geriatrics. Our providers have education and training in several medical specialities including Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Men’s health, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Neurology and Mental Health. They are able to diagnose and treat, not only the conditions related to the specialities above, but also acute illnesses and chronic disease management. Our approach is both patient and family-centered with individualized plans to meet your health care needs.
Types of Visits Offered:
- Well child exams including newborn care, in addition to post-NICU care and management
- Sports physicals
- Preoperative exams
- Acute illness
- Headache and Migraine treatment
- Medical weight loss management
- Acne evaluation and management
- Yearly adult wellness exams with preventative health discussion
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Chronic disease management: including but not limited to Mental Health, Arthritis, Asthma, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Thyroid disorders
- Hormone discussion
- Provider specific procedures